- 3 inches LCD Display in blue. Very easy to Use
- Has Manual Mode and Timer Mode to operate.
- In Manual, you could set a continuous running (not recommended) as well as a custom single shot running.
- In timer mode, every instruction could set its own start time and run time. Very flexible. Max. could dose 16 on / off per day.
- Flexible dosing speed, 4-Speed dosing speed adjustable (from 0.075 ml 0.6 ml / sec.). Could adjust speed in manual mode and timer mode also. You could even dose in DROPLET.
- Now with optional mini UPS to keep your doser powered up and uninterrupted throughout a power failure.
- Set time to control dosing amount, very accurate.
- Calibration Use second to adjust the dose about achieving calibration. Very Easy.
- Each pump has 16 on / off setting and could run independently.
- Dosing Instruction would be stored in RAM. No need to reset every time.
- Dosing status menu, you could see the coming dosing execution info. As well as the temperature in your tank.
- With Temperature sensor helps to monitor the tank water temperature.
- Free replacement pump.
6 months warranty with PCB and LCD replaceable.
- 1 x 2M external tube
- 1 x Plastic Tube holder
- 6 x Plastic connector (Connecting internal and external tube)
- 3 x Check valve
- 1 x temperature sensor
- 1 x 5FT Universal adapter (with US, Australia, UK and Europe plug choice)
- Input Power supply: 100V 240V 50/60 Hz
- Output Power supply: 12V, 1A
- Product Dimension: L 220 x W180 x H 45 mm
- Box Dimension: L 305 x W 200 x 90 mm
- Net Weight: 640 g
- Gross Weight: 1100 g
- Max. Flow rate: 0.5~ 0.6cc / sec
- Min. Flow rate: 0.075 ~0.1cc / sec
- Time Control: Hour / Min / Sec.
- Continuous running: No
- Motor Life: 150 ~ 200 hours.
- Accurracy: + – 3-5%