Basic TDS/PPM/EC Digital Water Meter enables you to test the quality of various sources of water. TDS/PPM/EC Meters are essential to a hydroponic grower to ensure your nutrients are the correct strength for each stage of your plant’s development. It provides 1000 hours of continuous usage, which ensures you the best quality water. Suitable for drinking water, water filters, hydroponics, aquariums, food, coffee, pools, spa, etc.
The hold button is aimed at saving measurements for convenient reading and recording. It also has an auto-off function, which can turn off after 5 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries. It can be used in water purifiers and filters, food and drink quality monitoring, pools, and spas, aquariums, hydroponics.
How to calibrate:
– Press and hold the ON/OFF button to turn the meter on. Hold down the shift button for 3 seconds, the temperature displayed on the LCD will now change to the ‘CALL’ word. Release once this has changed and put the meter into the 1413 calibration solution. Press the SHIFT button to increase the numerical value and use the hold button to decrease. When your meter reaches its desired value press the SHIFT button again for 3 seconds and the ‘CALL’ word will change to ‘TEMP.’
Let’s go, your meter is calibrated.
– Can shift between Celcius and Fahrenheit
– Automatic temperature compensation
– Data hold
– TDS range: 0-9990ppm /mg / L
– Resolution: 1ppm(0-999ppm), 10ppm(1000-9990ppm)
– Auto shut-off: 5 minutes
– Calibration: Factory Calibration
– Accuracy: +/- 2% full scale
– Dimensions: 154 x 30 x 14mm
– Battery: 2 x 1.5v button cell battery
– Colour: White
– Weight: 55g
What’s in the box
Meter and Manual